STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe in One Godhead with three equal nature in eternity, God the Father, God the Son (Lord Jesus Christ), and in God the Holy Spirit, the Maker and Provider of this universe.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ as the Only Savior; Son of God incarnate, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary; lived without sin, was crucified and died to redeem sinful men, was raised from the dead on the third day, ascended into heaven and sitteth on the right hand of God the Father as His people's Intercessor, the Great High Priest, and will return to judge the quick and the dead.
3. We believe in the Holy Sprit whom convicts sinful men to repent and to believe in Jesus Christ; whom regenerates believers as children of God; whom seals every believer as citizen of the Kingdom of God; whom leads believers into God's Truth; and equips every believers with spiritual gifts for the building of the body of Christ.
4. We believe that the Bible - the New Testament and the Old Testament, is God's perfect revelation, breathed by the Holy Spirit and is the sole and ultimate authority for Christian faith, morality and life.
5. We believe that men were created by God according to His image and likeness, but fell into sin, lost the glory of God (Romans 3:23) and had to bear death, the wages of sin (Romans 6:23).
6. We believe that God so loved the world that He gave His Only Son, Jesus Christ so that whoever believes and receives Him as Lord and personal Savior will be saved and have eternal life (John 3:16).
7. We believe that every believer receive baptism in the Holy Spirit at the moment he has faith and believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and his Savior.
8. We believe that every believer need to proclaim his faith in public through water baptism as a sign of his fellowship in death and resurrection with Christ.
9. We believe in the one holy catholic church, the communion of all who believe in Jesus Christ in all the ages and all the places, called to live in His love and holiness, obey the truth of God's Word and to become Christ's witnesses to proclaim the Gospel to the whole world.
10. We believe that the church is the body of Christ where every of its member hold fast to the truth faithfully in love, serving one another, and grow up to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ in every way into Christ Jesus who is the head (Ephesians 4:11-16).
11. We believe and have full hope that Lord Jesus will come for the second time to judge the quick and the dead. Everyone whom has receive Jesus Christ as personal Savior will receive the body of resurrection and receive eternal life in heaven, while everyone whom has not receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior will receive eternal punishment.